Saturday, February 18, 2012

landing my fingertips on lappy makes me feel good.

I saw you in the middle of crowds,heard your booming voices crack jokes after rain,but I didn't pay much attention, finding you indiscriminate in your taste, far too casual with your affection. Until you set your sights on me, I was one of the few women at that strange place not under your thrall.


How you seduce me with your words.You stole up my side and ask me questions, tilted your chain. I held myself still and told you everything you wanted to know.Conversations accumulated between the two of us until one day, I discovered that your word had built an entirely private universe between our body.By the point I no longer wanted to escape your grasp.




make me sober. I don't know what I'm doing right now. sorry no jokes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment